Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Crossdressing Superheroes

I know and you know too, that most comic book superheroes we have almost always had a female counterpart at some point or another. If you know this fact you can leave this post now because this is not for you. This is for the possibly comic book noobs out there that want to have another excuse to check out a female version of the Punisher or a disturbingly sexy version of He-Man. Yeah, He-Man as a girl with an amazing set of well you get it. Don’t ask too many questions, just enjoy! P.S. I’ll try to name them, but please, don’t laugh it’s damn hard to come out with some decent name.

Punishera

Magnetitia


Hell Girl

Asterixia and Obelixia


Aquagirl


AstroGirl


Bravestarr’la


Captain Americana


Son-Gokua


She-man (really sounds weird)


Space Ghost-Girl


Iron Woman


Venome


Spider Woman (exist already)


GambittaGambitta


Night Crawl-Girl


Blanca


Boob’a Fett


Superwoman and Batwoman


Captain Harlock



1 comment:

  1. I have driven me insane... what can I do without them... not...them... if you think I'm a traiter.

    ReplyDelete